to best fit your business
Whether you’re considering Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Backup as a Service (BaaS), or any other “X” aaS, it’s all about migrating your hardware and software to the ever-resilient, flexible, and capable Cloud.
- Cloud Strategy and Planning
- Cloud Migration Services
- Hyperscale Cloud Services
- Managed Cloud Services
- Customizable Cloud Solutions
Contact Our Cloud Technology Experts
We promise we hate spam as much as you do.
Cloud as a Service
We work side-by-side with your team to assess, design, procure, implement, and support even the most complex Cloud based solutions.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) – protects a copy of a customer’s data in the cloud as a failsafe
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS) – virtual desktops are stored in the provider’s data center and accessed through a secure web portal
- Managed Office 365 – email services are managed by a service provider and stored in the provider’s data center
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – virtual servers that are located in the service provider’s data center
- Managed Public Cloud – layering managed services on top of a public cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, etc.)
Hybrid Cloud 101: A Crash Course For Executives
Companies continue to find a wide range of benefits in cloud computing, especially as they move from individual application migrations to overall systems architecture and construction. But as technology advances, the number of available options increase as well, leaving many companies unaware of the best solution for them. According to IDC, more than 80% of enterprise IT organizations will commit to a hybrid cloud architecture over the next three year.
70% of IT Spending will be Cloud Based by 2020
Solutions Took Kit
Prepare to be blown away at the depth of information at your fingertips with the Cactus Technology Solutions Tool Kit.
Data Center Locator
Find the right data center with the features and characteristics you need from a global database of over 1600 data centers.
Find out what fiber is in your target locations and discover nearby fiber routes from hundreds of providers globally.
On-demand repository for over 150 service providers across all key IT technology categories.
Providers we work with
Our providers offer global solutions that span cloud, colocation, connectivity, and more. Our portfolio of market-leading solutions is constantly expanding to meet changing demands. We only deal with best-in-class vendors, because that’s what our customers deserve.
Cactus IT provided us with the solutions we needed to get our project off the ground and functioning quickly. Without their help, we would have poured hundreds of hours into research alone. Since Cactus IT came in with the pre-existing knowledge we needed, the project got finished ahead of schedule and under-budget. Would recommend!
IT advisors like Cactus IT give companies the edge they need to stay relevant in the new world of work. Their “Trusted Advisor” offering is an example of the high-quality, unbiased consulting work that IT technology needs right now.
Learn why so many business rely on Cactus
We are here to help guide you on your digital transformation journey through smart and informed decision making.
Schedule a call
Feel free to schedule a personal call with Cactus based upon your convenience.