no matter where you go
- Dedicated Internet Management
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Virtual Private LAN Service
- Private Data Connection
- Fixed Wireless
Contact Our Connectivity Experts
We promise we hate spam as much as you do.
Internet & Data Connectivity Management
We work side-by-side with your team to assess, design, procure, implement, and support even the most complex Connectivity Management solutions.
- Broadband – High speed connection to the internet.
- DIA (Dedicated Internet Access) – guarantees users always receive their purchased bandwidth, as opposed to shared connections where the bandwidth purchased represents the maximum speed.
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) – a routing technique designed to speed up and shape traffic flows across enterprise wide area and service provider networks.
- VPLS (Virtual Private LAN Service) – a VPN (virtual private network) that connects geographically dispersed local area network sites across an MPLS backbone.
- Private Line – Private data connection securely connecting two or more locations with high data speeds, without traversing the public internet.
- Layer 2 – Network layer used to transfer data between adjacent network nodes in a wide area network or between nodes on the same local area network.
- Fixed Wireless – Wireless devices or systems in fixed locations such as homes and offices.
- Satellite – Transmission of data via orbiting satellites.
AT&T Helps Retailers Increase Operational Efficiency by Transporting Data Where and When It’s Needed
75% of shoppers use mobile devices while shopping in store
Solutions Took Kit
Prepare to be blown away at the depth of information at your fingertips with the Cactus Technology Solutions Tool Kit.
Data Center Locator
Find the right data center with the features and characteristics you need from a global database of over 1600 data centers.
Find out what fiber is in your target locations and discover nearby fiber routes from hundreds of providers globally.
On-demand repository for over 150 service providers across all key IT technology categories.
Providers we work with
Our providers offer global solutions that span mobility, cloud, colocation and connectivity. Our portfolio of market-leading solutions is constantly expanding to meet changing demands. We only deal with best-in-class vendors, because that’s what customers deserve.
Cactus IT provided us with the solutions we needed to get our project off the ground and functioning quickly. Without their help, we would have poured hundreds of hours into research alone. Since Cactus IT came in with the pre-existing knowledge we needed, the project got finished ahead of schedule and under-budget. Would recommend!
IT advisors like Cactus IT give companies the edge they need to stay relevant in the new world of work. Their “Trusted Advisor” offering is an example of the high-quality, unbiased consulting work that IT technology needs right now.
Learn why so many business rely on Cactus
We are here to help guide you on your digital transformation journey through smart and informed decision making.
Schedule a call
Feel free to schedule a personal call with Cactus based upon your convenience.