The world would be a better place without state-sponsored cyberattacks… without criminals working to steal your data… without, every so often, one of your own employees becoming a threat. But these are realities we live with today. Proactive measures are the only option. The moment your environment is compromised, it’s already too late. Security is square one.
- Design, Develop & Implement Security Measures
- Firewall, Virtual Private Networks
- Intrusion Detection, and Prevention
- Managed Security
Contact Our Security Management Experts
We promise we hate spam as much as you do.
Managed IT Security Solutions
We work side-by-side with your team to assess, design, procure, implement, and support even the most complex Cybersecurity Management solutions.
- Pen Test – an attempt to gain access to a network or application via simulated attack; often required for compliance such as PCI
- Risk Assessment – the practice of evaluating an organization’s or IT environment’s current security posture with suggested recommendations for improvement; often performed in reference to a specific security standard or compliance regulation
- Managed SIEM – a real-time, managed solution for Security Information & Event Management, designed to provide a holistic view of a customer’s environment and correlate various data sources to identify threats
- DDoS Mitigation – a solution designed to block Distributed Denial of Service attacks from taking down a network or online application; especially relevant for businesses that do business online
- Access Control – a technique to regulate who or what can use resources or applications on a network; can include Single Sign-On and Identity Access Management
- Perimeter Security – a broad approach to fortify the boundaries of a network; may include firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, intrusion detection, and intrusion prevention.
- Endpoint Protection – a unified solution to protect desktops, laptops, and mobile devices; features include anti-virus, anti-spyware, and personal firewall
- Incident Response – an organized, forensic approach to investigate and remediate a security breach; can be on-demand or via monthly retainer
North America's Largest Glass Recycler Suffering From Operating on Legacy IT Infrastructure
24/7 Database Management & Continuous support
Solutions Took Kit
Prepare to be blown away at the depth of information at your fingertips with the Cactus Technology Solutions Tool Kit.
Data Center Locator
Find the right data center with the features and characteristics you need from a global database of over 1600 data centers.
Find out what fiber is in your target locations and discover nearby fiber routes from hundreds of providers globally.
On-demand repository for over 150 service providers across all key IT technology categories.
Providers we work with
Our providers offer global solutions that span mobility, cloud, colocation and connectivity. Our portfolio of market-leading solutions is constantly expanding to meet changing demands. We only deal with best-in-class vendors, because that’s what customers deserve.
Cactus IT provided us with the solutions we needed to get our project off the ground and functioning quickly. Without their help, we would have poured hundreds of hours into research alone. Since Cactus IT came in with the pre-existing knowledge we needed, the project got finished ahead of schedule and under-budget. Would recommend!
IT advisors like Cactus IT give companies the edge they need to stay relevant in the new world of work. Their “Trusted Advisor” offering is an example of the high-quality, unbiased consulting work that IT technology needs right now.
Learn why so many business rely on Cactus
We are here to help guide you on your digital transformation journey through smart and informed decision making.
Schedule a call
Feel free to schedule a personal call with Cactus based upon your convenience.