Dear friends and clients,
Your phone’s ‘health’ is important, too!
I thought I’d include some tips on how to assure your phone is cleaned properly to fight any virus contamination. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 virus can remain on surfaces up to nine (9) days – including your phone.
- Make sure your phone is unplugged from any charging devices, including direct power.
- I always remove the case so I can make sure I clean the phone AND the case to the best of my abilities.
- Wipes are safe, in fact Apple says it’s okay to use Clorox wipes and similar products on your phone. Using an Android? Samsung has not made a public statement just yet.
- Directly using alcohol can damage your phone. If you’re curious about the damage, call me (325-513-6851) and I can give you the run down.
- Never use bleach.
- Spray any cleaning solution – nothing abrasive though – onto a soft, non-lint cloth (a paper towel can also be too abrasive) first, and not directly to the phone, then wipe down the phone.
Again, to echo all others – be sure to wash your hands frequently.
On a personal note, I wish you and yours health and safety. Together, we will get through this unprecedented time!